Tuesday, July 14, 2015

About Me!

Hey Everyone! 


I am Robin Berger, a first quarter student at Antioch, and transferred from Santa Barbara City College. I chose Antioch because I really liked that it was a private education, the class sizes are small and the professors really do care about their students. I love the learning styles and beliefs at Antioch and look forward to getting my bachelor's degree here. I plan to use all my resources here to my full benefit and know with certainty that Antioch will aid me for success in the future. I have lived in Santa Barbara for 3 years, left Coeur D Alene Idaho at 19, and now I am 22. I am one of five children and family is very important to me. I was born in California and my parents moved to Idaho when I was 6 years old. My entire mom's family is still in California, so Southern California has always been somewhat of a home to me. My oldest sister lives in Nashville Tennessee and has a job in public relations. I have two brothers, 19 and 18 who both play college football for Boise State. My youngest brother is 12 and is starting 6th grade in the fall. A big part of who I am is because of the strong family unit I have and so I am always talking about all of them and their successes in life. I enjoy being social with my friends, going to the beach, traveling, going to concerts, listening to music, drinking wine and shopping. I really enjoy interior design, and am thinking of going to design school in the future. I also really find an art and culture in fashion. I am mostly shy and introverted but once I am comfortable I enjoy expressing my opinions and being who I am. I am very happy in my decision to come to Antioch, and look forward to getting to know all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment