Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Professional Email Draft

Hello Brooke,

I am currently a student at Antioch University, studying Communications and Media. I am in an Academic Writing 310 class, and as a required assignment I was asked to reach out to a person or organization of my choice that interests me and pertains to my major. We were asked to conduct an interview and obtain artifacts from your work experience that allow us to write an argumentative essay at the end of the quarter.

I see that you currently work at Bradford Group in Nashville Tennessee, and not only successfully manage accounts, but regularly pitch for various media outlets. You have also worked for different Communication firms in Washington D.C. and New York City and have adequate and admiral experience. I do not see a better-fit person to conduct an interview with.

Please let me know in the next few days if you would be interested in aiding me in my school project.

Thank you for your Consideration

Best,

Robin Berger

rberger2@antioch.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment